Hello Everyone, I am so excited to be here today. For today’s project I did some watercoloring making a balloon with your sentiments. I wanted to highlight the pretty sentiments from Mama Elephant MAKE A WISH and the cute stamp set from IN MY HEART. I also used some stamp images from PARTY KIT and TRIFECTA to add on the main focal point.
To begin I want to show you a step-by-step images on how I created my card.
- First I cut a panel from a watercolor paper same size as the A2 card, then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from MAKE A WISH with white embossing powder and circled it with a pencil as a guide as I watercolor in.
- Next, I stared watercoloring the circle to create a balloon with the sentiment. You can use any Mama Elephant sentiments using this technique. You can also distress the sentiment if you don’t want to watercolor.
- The Distress Inks I used to watercolor the balloon are Barn Door, Worn Lipstick, and Wild Honey.
- For the nozzle of the balloon I used the triangle image from TRIFECTRA set, I just masked the two triangles.
- Next, I added the string image from the PARTY KIT stamp set for the tail of the balloon.
- Then added some circle confetti on the panel from the same set PARTY KIT.
- On this image I added the green hill using the Distress Marker in Crushed Olive. I also added the butterflies and the turtle from IN MY HEART set. The kiddo images are also from IN MY HEART set, I stamped, colored, and die-cut then adhere with foam dot.
Here just to show the photos once it’s all done.
Here’s the full view of the card.
I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for sharing this project with me.
Have a Wonderful Day!